Welcome to Needham Wellesley Family Medicine
Dr. Leonard Finn, Dr. Parul Desai, Dr. Bruce Tofias, Dr. Susheela Subbarao, and Olivia Lau NP have over 110 years of combined experience providing preventive health care services, acute primary care, and chronic disease management. We offer women’s health care as well as pediatrics, newborn care, adult medicine, and geriatrics.
To deliver the highest quality medical care with the best possible results, we have created a comprehensive family-friendly practice that:
- Is accepting new patients
- Offers same day availability for appointments as well as evening hours
- Provides live telephone support from highly trained, friendly, and experienced staff
- Offers you support and resources to navigate today’s complex health care system including referrals and coordination with the best consultants and health services
- Has on-call physicians available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year with easy access by phone
- Provides email communication with you through Partners’ Patient Gateway. Please enroll online at www.patientgateway.org.
- Uses the best in-office technology available
- Has privileges at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Needham
- Accepts all major health insurances and most other health insurances
- The office location is easily accessible by interstate 95, routes 128, 9, and 16, and the Woodlawn T station.
We want you to leave our office knowing that Dr. Leonard Finn, Dr. Parul Desai, Dr. Bruce Tofias, Dr. Susheela Subbarao, and Olivia Lau NP have listened carefully, answered all of your questions, and that you have received the best possible treatment.